You decide how you want to utilise the PrintoLUX® process.
Not only the PrintoLUX® process is marked by high flexibility and customer benefit.
We also meet these demands when developing our business relationships. As an automotive supplier you have the choice: You may purchase or rent PrintoLUX® systems for the production of signs and labels.
Furthermore, we offer the option of leaving the production to us and simply ordering the finished printed signs and labels from PrintoLUX.
- The external solution:
Service printing: Order finished printed labels.
- The internal solution a):
Buy a PrintoLUX® system (with a correspondingly high labeling requirement)
- The internal solution b):
Rent a PrintoLUX® system (with a correspondingly low labeling requirement)
Bottlenecks due to vacations/sickness of staff, no own PrintoLUX® system available (e.g. it is in use on the construction site) ... for whatever reason:
You can have all PrintoLUX® signs and labels used in the automotive industry printed by us on short notice and at fair prices. Minimum order quantity is 1 label sheet or 1 single label. There are interesting discounts for quantities / annual requirements. You will receive further information gladly on request.
All of the PrintoLUX® process benefits at your site:
- Unlimited availability in terms of time and location also at construction sites/installation locations.
- Significant cost savings through process simplifications.
- Signs and labels from metals, plastics and foil can be produced with a single process.
- Coloured, photo-grade printing and printing of 2D codes (data matrix codes, qr codes) are possible without additional expenditure.
- Speed! In series printing, for example, 4,800 aluminium cable tags (12 × 60mm) per day can be produced – also right at the construction site.
Your labelling needs are too low for a system purchase to pay off. By renting (at least one months) you enjoy all process benefits without investment costs. The rental costs for a PrintoLUX® STONE system are € 287.50 net / month.
Further financing options, such as renting or leasing a PrintoLUX® system, are available on request.